If, however, there were complaints about the condition of the body, then put off a visit to the doctor becomes simply dangerous. The sooner a patient asks for advice, the easier it will be to collect anamnesis, make a diagnosis and prescribe an effective treatment. In addition to a comprehensive survey of the profile which the patient in «ON Clinic Dnepr» has on the first visit, the clinic also can deliver a wide range of analyzes:
- blood chemistry;
- blood tests for Hepatitis B, C;
- analysis to determine the sensitivity to antibiotics;
- PCR, DNA analyzes for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, thrush (candidiasis), bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, cytomegalovirus, ureaplasma, mycoplasma, condillomas, papillomas, streptococci, staphylococci, E. coli, etc.;
- analysis of certain hormones in the blood serum;
- research on microbiocenosis.
Due to results of tests, the doctor gets about 80% of the data needed for the correct diagnosis. Only in this case, one can assign the correct course of treatment, both medical and physiotherapy. Convinced that it needs to be treated, the doctor will choose the most effective treatment and minimize potential side effects.
In addition, periodically giving analyzes, a person is able to fully control the state of his health and timely seek for professional help. The spectrum of disorders that can be detected by laboratory diagnosis is wide – and to save time and money – it is desirable to pass analyses by the specialist’s prescription.
Sampling of analyses place in private in a dedicated treatment room. The results the patient receives on his hand.